Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts for appointment in the Centre of Excellence in Solid State Physics, University of the Punjab, Lahore. This appointment will be purely on contract basis for 1 year extendable to maximum of 3 years based on the performance.
|SR .NO.||Name of Post||Age||Qualification & Experience|
|1||Sr. Research Associate (104,000-7,000-125,000)||30||- PhD in Solid State Physics or related fields.|
|2||Sr. Research Assistant (BPS-16)||25||- MS / MPhil in Solid State Physics or related fields and doing PhD in Solid State Physics.|
|3||Photocopy / Machine operator (BPS-3)||25||- Matric|
|4||Workshop Attendant / Helper(BPS-1)||25||- Literate|
|5||PhD Studentship (HEC Project)||25||- MS / MPhil in Solid State Physics or related fields and doing PhD in Solid State Physics.|
|6||MPhil / MS Studentship (HEC Project)||25||- BS / MSc in Physics or related fields and registered in MPhil Solid State Physics/ Microelectronics/Nanotechnology.|
|7||Sr. Research Assistant (Part Time)||25||- MS / MPhil in Solid State Physics or related fields and doing PhD in Solid State Physics.|
How to Apply:Interested candidates should submit their application in the office of the Director, Centre of Excellence in Solid State Physics, University of the Punjab, Quaid-e-Azam Campus, Lahore, not later than 4:00 pm, 27-02-2020. No extra time will be allowed for postal transit etc. The applications should be accompanied by CV, duly attested copies of educational certificates / degrees, computerized CNIC, domicile, experience letters, letter of support from previous employer, two recent passport size photographs and bank challan.
International Advisory Committee:
- General age relaxation in upper age limit as per Government rules.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained
- No TA / DA will be given to the candidates called for interview.
- Already in-service applicants should apply through proper channel and submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the appointing authority, showing that the department will have no objection to relieve, if the applicant is selected.
- The Centre reserves the rights to increase / decrease the number of advertised posts or withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- The advertisement can be viewed on www.cssp.edu.pk
- Govt. quotas will be observed as per policy.
- Applications on prescribed proforma available from Information cell, Quaid-e-Azam Campus and sale depot at Allama Iqbal Campus or downloaded from the University website (www.pu.edu.pk) along with a Bank Challan to deposit in the Habib Bank account No. 01820006224503 worth Rs. 1000/- for Sr. No. 1, Rs. 500 for Sr. No. 2, Rs. 100 for Sr. No. 3 and 4, Rs. 200/- for Sr. No. 5 & 6 and Rs. 300/- for Sr. No. 7 (Postal Order / Bank Draft shall not be considered).
COE in Solid State Physics
University of the Punjab, QAC,Lahore